Montag, 10. März 2014

200 ok, it's working :-)

Hi there,

Yesterday I finished the compilation story and was able to setup kolab.

I had to install apache-2.2 and then compile 389-admin... but then...... 

Everything is available to install. :-)


Ok, I had some problems but here is a short summary:

Kolab needs some IMAP extensions which are available in cyrus-imap 2.5 (patches from kolab which are included un the next upstream) but currently the directories are not setup correctly.

Ok, just create some symlinks:
ln -s /var/lib/cyrus/ /var/lib/imap
ln -s /var/spool/cyrus/ /var/spool/imap
ln -s /usr/lib/cyrus /usr/lib/imap
And the SSL certificates are missing:
openssl req -new -x509 -nodes -out /etc/ssl/certs/cyrus-imaps.pem -keyout /etc/ssl/private/cyrus-imapd.key -days 3650
and change the filenames in the /etc/imapd.conf accordingly.

Now add postfix and cyrus to the ssl-cert group and also to the mail group.


Now it's time to start the command:
setup-kolab

Yeah, it's working. :-) (write down all the passwords, you'll need them)

I saw that my MySQL installation needs a password for the root user on localhost (got an error message during the setup) but nevertheless it's working.

You want to login after that?
Go to http://address/kolab-webadmin and login with "cn=directory manager" and the known password.

Now you can create a user and so on and it will receive mails just right after creation.

The cool stuff is, on my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy Note with Omni Rom = Android 4.4.2) I create a new account with "Microsoft Exchange", enter my eMail address and password, accepting all SSL certificates and that's it.

Now I can synch my mobile with my own groupware, including tasks, contacts, appointments.

In the past I loved to have a Catchall for my domain, so I created a new file in /etc/postfix/ldap called virtual_alias_maps_catchall.cf
server_host = localhost
server_port = 389
version = 3
search_base = dc=domain,dc=org
scope = sub
domain = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/mydestination.cf
bind_dn = uid=kolab-service,ou=Special Users,dc=domain,dc=org
bind_pw = ComeOn_I_wont_tell_you
query_filter = (&(alias=catchall@%d)(objectclass=kolabinetorgperson))
result_attribute = mail
In the kolab-webadmin page you can now add a new alias called catchall@domain.org

And now enjoy your groupware on your RaspberryPi.

For all of you who just want to download and install the DEBs:

Add my repo to your sources.
deb http://kolab-deb.zion-control.org /
and just install.

By the way, the docs on kolab.org are really helpful.

greets



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen